Not all counties and courts in Pennsylvania are accepting online bail payments at this time.
Please click here
for a list of participating counties and court offices. You may select the county link on the following page for a full list of docket types approved by county/court office for online payment of bail.
For a case to be returned in the search results it must meet the following criteria:
- For Magisterial District courts, the case is a Criminal (CR), Traffic (TR), Non-Traffic (NT) or select Miscellaneous (MD) docket type with unpaid bail assessments.
- For Common Pleas courts and Philadelphia Municipal court, the case is a Criminal (CR) or Miscellaneous (MD) docket type with unpaid bail assessments.
- Additional Case Category restrictions may apply.
In addition to the restrictions regarding court participation and case eligibility, the following criteria will also prohibit a case or person from being eligible for online payment of bail:
- The case is sealed or has otherwise been secured by the court.
- The case has a redacted caption.
- The case is pending expungement.
Docket Number Search
|Court Type: |