Please click here for a list of counties that currently accept electronic payments. You may select the county link on the following page for a full list of docket types approved by the county for electronic payment.
For a case to be returned in the search results it must meet the following criteria:
- For Magisterial District courts, the case has a docket type of Traffic (TR), Non-Traffic (NT), or Criminal (CR).
- For Common Pleas courts, the case has a docket type of Criminal (CR), Summary Appeal (SA) or, for participating counties, Miscellaneous (MD) or Juvenile Delinquency (JV). Please click here for county participation.
- For Municipal Court, the case has a docket type of Criminal (CR) or Summary (SU).
In addition to the restrictions regarding county and court participation, the following criteria will prohibit a case/payment plan from being returned in the case search:
- The case/payment plan has a zero or negative balance, except for certain cases that have been identified for prepayment for entry into a diversionary program.
- The case is sealed or has otherwise been secured by the court.
- The defendant is a minor (for Criminal (CR), Summary (SU), and Summary Appeal (SA) docket types only).
- The case/payment plan has a redacted caption (for Criminal (CR), Summary (SU), and Summary Appeal (SA) docket types in Common Pleas courts).
- The case is pending expungement.
Participant Name Search
|* Court Type: |